Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lots of Posts on the Way

(Error with the picture so removed)

Howdy y'all,
I haven't been posting at all recently because I was spending Thanksgiving with some friends in Canada so I didn't have access to technology.

To make up for it, I plan on posting an insane amount of blog posts to make it look like I've been hard at work recently.

Here is a picture of the lot of us at banquet for my fraternity a week ago yesterday minus one roommate. I'd post a picture of us at Niagra but my camera took a turn for the worst midway through the trip.

Enjoy them, they'll be up by tomorrow.

-Tim

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Darius, SeƱor de la vaca anaranjada. said...

Tim! You were in NIAGARA!?Do you realize that I go to Niagara University? I hope you enjoy your time. BTW, nice posts in the past.

Darius

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...hold up. timothy...what happened to your camera? and why did it take a turn for the worse? details details...i was planning on inheriting that camera when you fell in the falls. guess not.
-your loving sister.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely sorry to hear about the camera fiasco. What kind was it? Hopefully not a super expensive one like the pros use. I'll cross my fingers that it was a disposable (even though I doubt it). ::crosses fingers::

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home